Slice Engineering Vanadium™ Nozzle Packs
Standard Pack - 0.2 / 0.3 / 0.4 / 0.5 / 0.6 mm nozzles
Supersized Pack - 0.8 / 1.0 / 1.2 / 1.4 / 1.8 mm nozzles
- Multiple variations available
- Forgot what size nozzle you have installed? With a Slice Engineering® nozzle you don't need to know braille, or read a chart, the orifice size is engraved on 3 sides for easy viewing.
- Compatible with common metric (6 mm) and standard (1/4 in) socket tools for easy installation.
- Rep Rap style (M6 x 1.0 threads with a 7 mm thread length and 12.5 mm overall length)
- Each 3D printer nozzle pack is 100% made in the USA
- Hard to the Core - Vanadium Nozzles are hardened and tempered to 65 Rockwell C all the way through the substrate, not just on the surface.
- Crafted from vanadium-alloyed high-speed steel for superior abrasion resistance at printing temperatures, not just at room temperature. Do you print at room temperature? We sure don't.
- Surface coated with a wear-resistant, plastic repellent coating to keep your nozzle as clean as possible.
- The best warranty in the business: a Lifetime Warranty against abrasion
The Slice Engineering Vanadium™ Nozzle is 100% Made in USA
Note: When switching from a brass or copper nozzle to the Vanadium Nozzle, you may need to increase your printing temperature by 5-10 °C.
Would you like an indestructible nozzle? Try ours out. With a 64 Rockwell C hardness (Vickers HV 910) minimum rating, it’s virtually unscratchable.
We also use a repellent coating to reduce plastic build-up on the nozzle, so you are less likely to experience misprints from plastic being scraped across your masterpiece.
People who truly value their prints and put deep care into their finished product — they want the most durable, reliable, premier nozzle to carry out the job.
Or you could buy a couple A2 nozzles and take your chances on them wearing out. But just remember: they’re likely being machined with the metal we use in our nozzles.
That’s embarrassing for you, isn’t it?
Oh, and did we mention that we offer a lifetime warranty against abrasion?