Polymaker PolyLite™ ASA Filament 1.75mm Diameter, 1kg Roll
PolyLite™ ASA is an alternative to ABS with an improved weather resistance. Its UV resistance and excellent mechanical properties make it the perfect choice for real life application.
- Weather Resistant - PolyLite ASA UV filament has all the properties of 3D filament ABS with the additional features of being weather resistant. Our ASA is UV resistance and resistant to environmental stress cracking. PolyLite ASA can be used outdoor for outside application such as RC planes or car accessories
- High Heat Resistance and Mechanical Properties - PolyLite ASA can resist temperatures up to 100˚C (212°F) and display high toughness and impact resistance for functional application. ( Same properties as 3D printer filament ABS )
- Matte finish - PolyLite ASA White is a 3D filament ASA with a very special matte finish which makes the final print look very smooth and high quality. (Matter surface than regular 3D ABS White Filament ) - Note: turn off the fan for better mechanical properties, turn it on at 30% for higher print quality. Selected color: White ASA filament 1.75mm ( similar to White ABS filament 1.75mm )
- Cardboard Spool - Comes in upgraded 3.0 version packaging with fully recycled cardboard spool and box
- Printing Settings - Nozzle: 250˚C; Bed: 90˚C; Speed: 50mm/s (Settings can be adjusted depending on the 3D printer, you can refer to the 3d printer abs 1.75mm filament settings) To print large parts without warping issue, we recommend using an enclosed printer to maintain a warm enviroment around the print. Using BuildTak or Magigoo can help with the bed adhesion