Diamondback Nozzles – V6 Compatible – Polycrystalline Solid Diamond Tip 3D Printer Nozzles
- These Nozzles fit the following Hotends. Slice Engineering Mosquito, Slice Engineering Mosquito Magnum, E3D V6 and Clones, Dragon High Flow, and any hotend with the (M6) threading.
- HIGH QUALITY: The Diamondback Science team has been developing world-class diamond products for the energy industry for more than 40 years. Members of the team recently developed a proprietary Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) nozzle to be used in 3D printing that can handle the most challenging applications! Easier to clean and reduces tip clogging, improves layer adhesion, has a solid diamond tip, any filaments, longer life, lowers operating temperature, and delivers unmatched wear resistance!
- PRECISION PRINT: Our nozzles rely on a solid diamond tip to improve precision 3D printing. The tip is not a diamond coating, but rather a solid diamond substrate made of polycrystalline diamond. Not only is our diamond the hardest material in the world, but it also provides best-in-class thermal conductivity, or heat transfer capability. Easily transfers heat from the hotend through the nozzle and into the filament--ensuring more precision printing and better layer adhesion on every print!
- ANY FILAMENT: Diamondback relies on a proprietary and patented diamond technology. This breakthrough technology allows 3D printers to print any filament on the same nozzle. A DiamondBack nozzle can easily print standard PLA and ABS filaments AND highly abrasive carbon fiber-embedded filaments without having to worry about changing out the nozzle! Also it allows 3D printing using PLA Copper, Iron, and Carbon Fiber!
- LONGER LIFE: The Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) used in every DiamondBack nozzle will significantly extend the overall life of the nozzle. The extreme hardness, wear resistance, and thermal conductivity of this unique material make it an ideal solution for 3D printing. Delivers high thermal conductivity, low coefficient of friction, and high fracture toughness. Extends the tool life of other applications in other industries by 2 to 8 times the life of tungsten carbide and other hard metals!
- SPECIFICATIONS: It is recommended that DiamondBack Nozzle users follow the operating specifications provided by each 3D printer manufacturer and each filament supplier. DiamondBack Nozzle temperatures should not exceed 300 Celsius.