E3D Revo Voron Fully Loaded 24 Volt Hotend Kit
E3D developed this Revo-compatible cold side in collaboration with Team Voron. Boost your Voron 3D printer with RapidChange capabilities so you can change nozzles without tools or hot tightening!
(Note: This means this kit will ship without a fan!)
- Uses Revo Nozzles – change nozzles cold, no tools, no hot tightening
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Rigid mounting using 4 x M3 x 0.5 bolts
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Ideal HotEnd for Voron StealthBurner
- Heatsink is licensed under GPL V3
Ready for Revo. A groove at the bottom of the sink accepts a Revo HeaterCore spring,
It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzle without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
Complements your Voron. Includes an anodized red aluminum heatsink to complement your Voron accented parts.
Rigid mounting. This is a rigid mounted design that uses four M3 x 0.5 bolts to secure to your Voron 3D printer.
Open source design. We’ve made this cold side (everything above the HeaterCore, including the receptacle for the Revo Nozzle) open hardware licensed under the GPL V3. This means if you have an alternative design for this, you are able to work with it.
- Max temp: 300°C
- Works with Revo HeaterCore and Revo Nozzles
- Mass: ~25g
- 1 x 12V or 24V 40W Revo HeaterCore
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore spring
- 1 x Revo Voron HeatSink
1 x 0.25, 0.40, 0.60 & 0.80 Brass Revo Nozzles
Rigid mount (4 x M3 x 0.5)