Wham Bam the Cloud - Personal Printer Sentry -Fire Protection For 3d Printers
Due to shipping limitations, the Cloud is only available to ship to the US!
The Cloud is a personal extinguishing device for any 3d printer or laser that gives you peace of mind when leaving your machines unattended for hours at a time!
The Cloud comes with a hook patch on the rear side and a matching separate loop patch with a strong 3M backing. You can mount this loop patch to a wall, your printer, or to a 3D printed bracket to mount to your printer in an optimal position.
The Cloud will only activate with direct contact with a flame for at least 3 seconds and will not trigger due to ambient temperature or smoke. Once activated it makes a brief explosion launching a cloud of ABC extinguishing powder into the air around the device. The powder quickly extinguishes almost any fire within its perimeter. Rated as a Class A, B, C, E, and F fire extinguisher.
- Size: Ø135 x 35mm
- Weight: 250g
- Area covered 800 x 800 x 800mm
- Life Span: 5 Years (no maintenance required)
- Main Extinguishing Agent: non-toxic powder
- Material Standards: conforms to international environmental protection standards 91/155EEC.
- Mount above area to protect, directly above the fire risk zone.
- Will protect an area approximately 80cm x 80cm x 80cm.
- Will activate with direct contact from the flame for more than 3 seconds and will not be activated by smoke or heat.
- Be careful during activation as there is a brief powerful explosion and powder dispersion. Wear eye protection and keep your distance when flames are present.
- After the fire is extinguished the powder is harmless, simply vacuum it to clean it.
We personally use The Cloud on all of our print farm machines and have one mounted above each machine mounted to our rack systems.
- Wear eye protection and use caution when around a live flame as the explosion is powerful and can launch the powder and film with force.
- The ABC powder may damage PCBs so after an activation please clean out your printer electronics and test before use.
- This device is to be used only to extinguish fire.
- Store at room temperature, in a dry, ventilated environment.
- Do not open the product, disassemble it, or tear off the protective wrap.